Quake2AI is a library and API for launching client-side Artificial Intelligence-controlled bots. It features the ability to read color information from the rendered screen as well as directly read location information for nearby entities and check for wall collisions between any two points in the map. The bot has the same movement and control ability as does a human controlled player.
Quake2AI C Library
- quake2ai-0.22.tar.gz - the latest source.
- Quake2AI Installation Guide
- Quake2AI Function API Reference
Chicken Scheme Interface (q2ai)
- chicken-2.6.tar.gz - Chicken Scheme version 2.6 (other versions might not work)
- q2ai Source Code
- q2ai Installation Guide
- q2ai Function API Reference